Introduction to ChemTreatEDS ™ BioWaste Decontamination Kill Chemical System
Suncombe ChemTreatEDS ™ BioWaste Decontamination Kill Chemical Systems are used for the chemical treatment of effluent and waste generated by research, laboratory, production and bio-containment facilities from a single laboratory room to a large multi-user facility and for production and process waste decontamination.
The Suncombe ChemTreatEDS ™ BioWaste Decontamination Kill Chemical Systems is a heavy duty validateable Batch BioWaste Decontamination System used for Biological Hazardous Effluent Decontamination and Growth Media Sterilisation for CL levels 2 and 3.
Available in a wide range of capacities and configurations, ChemTreatEDS ™ systems are available for treating waste from any size facility from a single laboratory room to a large multi-user facility and for production and process waste decontamination.
Built to a generic design, with the ability to custom engineer to suit clients requirements, they achieve Decontamination Kill using ultra efficient instrumentation, chemical mixing and versatile control systems.
- Positive release of waste post treatment
- Minimisation of direct energy and utility usage
- Duty/standby arrangement in case of equipment failure providing guaranteed availability
- Developed and manufactured in the United Kingdom
- Designed for reliable, efficiency and validatable performance
- Tanks incorporating self bundss
- High quality HDPE Tanks with options for 316 stainless steel, duplex steel and other thermoplastics
- Stainless steel framework and control panels
- 316 stainless steel pipework with options for duplex steel or thermoplastics pipework
- Optional safety Interlocks to SIL3
- Pressure relief and safety devices
- Risk assessment, method statements, operating instructions and full documentation
- 2D drawings and 3D models
- Factory Acceptance Testing Included
- Local control location with remote control locations available
- Optional interfaces to waste generation equipment, DCS, BMS, Historian etc.
- Options for cooling systems to control the temperature of the outgoing effluent
- Full wet Factory Acceptance Test with all equipment
- Full safety features to ensure no effluent discharge in the event of out of condition discharge or failure
- Local and remote Alarm messages