Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT)
To help us meet the User Requirement Specification we carry out thorough testing on all our equipment, together with our customers, before it leaves our factory.
Typical service includes
- Comprehensive testing protocol – pre-agreed with customer
- Pre-Factory Acceptance Test – completed before client visit, fully documented to allow client to leverage tests
- Documentation review – drawings, manuals, parts lists, certificates….
- Checking all machines for completeness
- Verification against contractual requirements and drawings
- Functional testing of individual and combined equipment
- Performance testing (to the extent possible in factory)
- Final inspection of equipment and components
- Planning for delivery and remaining steps to completion
Typical Service Contract excludes
- Customer’s costs of attending FAT
- Providing raw materials for testing (this is by the customer)