Introduction to HoseWasher ™
Suncombe HoseWashers are a robust range of heavy duty validateable washers for cleaning flexibles and hoses. Developed for use in the pharmaceutical, biotech, food, beverage, healthcare and other critical sectors, they encompass the high quality of design, manufacture and documentation required in these sectors.
Built to quality and safety standards the HoseWasher provide a robust, reliable, repeatable method of cleaning flexibles and hoses. They incorporate an enclosed cleaning area, pipework, pumps, valves, instrumentation and an in-built control system.
- Developed and manufactured in the United Kingdom
- Designed for reliability, repeatability and validation
- Connection point for cleaning single hoses or flexibles or multiple units together
- Configurations for different diameter, different length and different end connection hoses
- Internal mechanism for mounting hoses to ensure full drainability
- Stainless steel framework and control panels
- Single or twin pass through hinged door, complete with door lock (can be automatic) and door closed sensors
- 304, 316 or chemically resistant transparent plastic enclosure
- Full welded construction (stainless versions), fully welded stainless steel framework (plastic versions)
- Open or closed base units
- 316 stainless steel pipework
- Interface panel for full cycle control
- Junction box for connection to central control system or DCS
- Optional drying system with HEPA filters, heaters and condensers
- Risk assessment, method statements, operating instructions and full documentation
- 2D drawings and 3D models supplied
- Factory Acceptance Testing Included
Automation Philosophy: Manual, Semi-automatic, automatic, volume/volume dosing, batch, pH or conductivity control
Number of Hoses/flexibles cleaned simultaneously: 1 - 8
Diameter for Hoses/Flexibles: ¼“ to 4” (6mm to 100mm) diameter
Hose/Flexible End Connections: Triclamp, Quick release Coupling, SMS, RJT, DIN etc.
No. of Chemical rinses: 0, 1, 2 or 3
No. of Waters: 3 typically, hot towns, cold towns, PW, DI, RO etc.
Liquid Temperatures: Ambient to 85°C
Operating Voltage: 230VAC or 400VAC (24VDC control) - international voltage options
Automation: Suite Levels 1000 to 4000 - option for DCS/remote control
Reporting: Optional printed 21CFR11 electronic records and batch reports