Introduction to ImmersionWasher ™
The ImmersionWasher ™ is used for Cleaning Out of Place (COP) of processing equipment in a cleaning "trough" and are used throughout the worldwide Food, Dairy, Beverage, Biotech, Pharmaceutical, Medical, Healthcare, Personal Care and other processing industries
Employing a combination of immersion, turbulation, recirculation and spray cleaning, the ImmersionWasher™ range of Parts Washers are top loading washer/disinfectors, which provide a cleaning solution for hoses, pipework, change parts, valves, fittings and other parts. Direct connections within the washers can be used for hoses and standard and bespoke baskets can be used for parts cleaning. They provide an environmentally friendly, low water and energy usage washing facility for washing. The UltraWasher™ provides liquid heating, chemical dosing, air drying, valving, pumps, instrumentation and an in-built control system and versions can also be used as reservoirs for external CIP cleaning.
- 316 Stainless steel Washing Trough
- Standard and Special Trough Sizes
- One to four chemical dosing systems
- Lift up lid (spring assisted for larger lids)
- Optional vent extraction system
- Loading baskets specially designed to mount your equipment to be cleaned
- Hygienic Pneumatically Operated Valves and instruments
- Hygienic Stainless Steel Pumps
Material: 316L Stainless steel
Operating Temperature: Ambient to 95°C (optional 95°C Turbo Drying Cycle)
Operating Voltage: 230 V a.c. or 400 V a.c. (24 V d.c. control)
Automation: CIPSuite Levels 1000 to 2000
Reporting: Printed records optional chart recorder.