Introduction to IsolatorCIP ™ - CIP and WIP for Isolators and Gloveboxes
Suncombe - the premier Cleaning In Place and hygienic process engineers – announce the release of the IsolatorCIP™, to provide a solution for automated Cleaning In Place and Washing In Place of Isolators and Gloveboxes.
Incorporating, innovative and novel methodologies, the IsolatorCIP™ was developed following industry demands, to provide a standard and customisable system, allowing reliable, repeatable and validatable CIP and WIP of Isolators and Gloveboxes.
Designed for aqueous, detergent and/or solvent cleaning, the IsolatorCIP™ was developed to incorporate “Lean Manufacturing Principles” ensuring that waste is minimised and efficiency is maximised.
Utilising variable duty configurations, the IsolatorCIP™ can also be used to effectively clean processing equipment enclosed in the isolator or fitted onto the in-feed or discharge. Incorporating replaceable modules, the base unit is a fully hygienic version, with optional modules for sterile use including sanitising and sterilising configurations.
Manufactured from 316L certified stainless steels and incorporating high quality components, the machines are fabricated by qualified technicians to certified procedures. Incorporating a user-friendly colour touch screen, they provide the optimum control of the entire process using an easily configured recipe structure and provide confirmation at the successful completion of cycle. Remote control facilities can be incorporated for interfacing to the Isolator control systems.
The IsolatorCIP™ is available with:
- 316L stainless steel atmospheric tanks
- 316L stainless steel pressure vessels
- In-line versions without a vessel
- 316 stainless steel product contact parts, 304 non-contact parts, Hastelloy and Duplex Stainless
- ASME BPE, 3A, cGMP standards, fully drainable, crevice free
- T.I.G. Welding; using an argon gas purge, using a computer controlled enclosed head orbital welding plant, carried out by technicians coded to EN 287, to Suncombe procedures coded to EN ISO 15609, tested to EN ISO 15614 Part 1
- ASME BPE standard Pipework, fully annealed, chemistry to ASTM A-269, manufactured to ASTM A-270, and 3A Standard