Introduction to MobileATEXCIP ™
The MobileATEXCIP ™ is an innovative new, high quality, cGMP mobile CIP System, specifically developed for use in hazardous areas. Designed for aqueous, detergent or solvent cleaning, the MobileATEXCIP™ offers a versatile solution to your cleaning of Tanks, Vessels, Vats, Fermenters, Mixers, Processors, Pipework, Valves, Isolators, Mills, Coaters, Filters, Pumps, Dryers and Fillers. and many other hazardous area cleaning requirements.
Designed for both Aqueous use in hazardous area and direct solvent use, the new system provides a safe, certified method of applying Cleaning in Place (CIP) in hazardous areas.
- CIP buffer vessel for storing aqueous or decanted solvent
- ATEX rated Pressure vessel
- 316L Stainless steel hygienic ATEX delivery and scavenge pumps
- 1 to 4 chemical dosing systems
- 1 to 3 inlet water supplies
- Analytical Instrumentation
- Hygienic Pneumatically Operated Valves
- Mobile Stainless Steel Framework
CIP Philosophy: Total Loss - option for solvent recovery
Number of CIP Vessels: 1
CIP Vessel Capacity: 200 litre
CIP Vessel Pressure Rating: FV - 6.0 barg
Delivery Flowrates: 10 - 150 litre per minute
Delivery Pressure: 1 - 3 barg
Delivery Temperatures: Ambient to 90°C (aqueous) - ambient (solvent)
Material: Stainless steel, duplex or Hastelloy
Operating Voltage: 230VAC or 400VAC (24VDC control)
Automation: Levels 1000 to 4000 (ATEX versions)
Reporting: In safe area or electronic records.