Introduction to PureCIP ™
The PureCIP ™ is a Total Loss Cleaning In Place system supplied worldwide to the Biotech, Pharmaceutical, Medical, Healthcare, Personal Care and other critical processing industries. Complying with ASME BPE, GAMP, ISPE and 21CFR11.
Built to hygienic and sanitary standards the PureCIP™ incorporates a number of CIP buffer vessels for storing, batching and delivering CIP fluids. It also includes heating facilities, detergent dosing facilities, valving, pumps, instrumentation and an in-built control system.
- CIP buffer vessels for storing, batching and delivering CIP fluids
- Pressure vessels or sealed SEP vessels
- 316L Stainless steel hygienic variable speed delivery and scavenge pumps
- 1 to 4 chemical dosing systems
- 1 to 3 inlet water supplies
- Extensive Analytical Instrumentation
- Hygienic Pneumatically Operated Valves
- Mobile Stainless Steel Framework
- Optional Covers
- Optional SIP Functionality
- Optional ATEX Rating
CIP of typical cleaning applications include Tanks, Vessels, Vats, Fermenters, Mixers, Processors, Pipework, Valves, Isolators, Glove Boxes, Mills, Coaters, Filters, Pumps, Dryers, Tumblers and Fillers.
CIP Philosophy: Total Loss - no recovery
Number of CIP Vessels: 1 - 4
CIP Vessel Capacity: 30 - 2,500 litre
CIP Vessel Pressure Rating: 0.49 - 6.0 barg
Delivery Flowrates: 10 - 250 litre per minute
Delivery Pressure: 1 - 6 barg
Delivery Temperatures: Ambient to 95°C (option for SIP)
Material: Stainless steel, duplex or Hastelloy
Operating Temperature: Ambient to 50°C
Operating Voltage: 230VAC or 400VAC (24VDC control)
Automation: CIPSuite Levels 2000 to 4000 (option for DCS control)
Reporting: Printed records optional 21CFR11 electronic records and batch reports.