Introduction to PureKleen ™ PartsWasher
Suncombe PureKleen Parts Washers are high specification units, using an innovative spray technique, offers the perfect clean employing high impact accurate spray targeting. Our parts washers incorporate existing and new technologies to provide an environmentally friendly, low water and energy usage washing facility for parts washing.
Developed over the last 30 years, the PureKleen™ range of PartsWashers are front loading or pass-through washer/disinfectors, supplied worldwide to the Biotech, Pharmaceutical, Medical, Healthcare, Personal Care and other critical processing industries. Built to hygienic and sanitary standards and complying with ASME BPE, GAMP, ISPE and 21CFR11, they are designed for the cleaning of critical components. Parts washers are used for many different cleaning applications including fermentation containers, large carboys, change parts, kegs, compression tooling, slat counters, vials, hoppers, glassware, plastic items, filling and packaging machine parts.
- 316L Stainless steel radius-corners, sloping design, crevice-free Washing Chamber
- Standard and Special Chamber Sizes
- One to four chemical dosing systems
- Automatic locking hinged door with window and internal light
- Inflatable door seal for full containment
- Loading trays mounted on fold down door
- Two rack loading levels
- Validation Printer
- Standard and bespoke racks and baskets
- Hygienic Pneumatically Operated Valves and instruments
- Hygienic Stainless Steel Pumps
- Stainless Steel covers
- HEPA filtered air drying and cooling
Material: 316L Stainless steel
Operating Temperature: Ambient to 95°C (130°C Turbo Drying Cycle)
Operating Voltage: 230VAC or 400VAC (24VDC control)
Automation: CIPSuite Levels 2000
Reporting: Printed records, optional 21CFR11 electronic records and batch reports.