Site Acceptance Testing (SAT)
To ensure that we meet the User Requirement Specification we carry out thorough testing on all our equipment, together with our customers, before we leave site.
Typical service includes
- Comprehensive testing protocol – pre-agreed with customer
- Documentation review – drawings, manuals, parts lists, certificates….
- Checking all machines for completeness
- Verification against contractual requirements and drawings
- Functional testing of individual and combined equipment
- Performance testing to prove achievement of requirements
- Final inspection of equipment and components
- Leaving working area clean and tidy
- Travelling to / from site, accommodation and living expense
- Working during normal working hours
Typical Service Contract excludes
- Providing raw materials for testing (this is by the customer)
- Utility supply (air and power)
- Working overtime, weekends or holidays (to be charged at Suncombe standard service rates).