Introduction to Processing Skids & Modules
Skid mounted, sanitary modular systems helps simplify the installation of complicated processes and are used throughout industry. Providing a controlled environment for manufacture, skid mounting allows in process inspection and Factory Acceptance testing prior to delivery.
Advantages of Processing Skids & Modules
- Smart Project Management controlling all aspects of the Skid/Module with a single Project Manager/Director.
- All aspects of the project carried out with in house staff including design, development, drawings, calculations, fabrication, finishing, piping, wiring, testing, automation, integration and testing.
- Skid/Module can be built and completed in parallel with the facility build of pre-built ready for a shutdown/changeover period.
- Pre-validated system allows full documentation and testing protocols to be performed prior to shipment.
Construction of Processing Skids & Modules
- Stainless steel, duplex and Hastelloy materials
- cGMP / FDA / ASME BPE / EHEDG
- Crevice free, certified surface finishes
- Full documentation and traceability
- Validation Protocols
- Pressure Equipment Directive (PED)
- Non-destructive testing