Introduction to SonoKleen ™ PartsWasher
The SonoKleen ™ range of PartsWashers are the ultimate washers for difficult parts washing. They are front loading or pass-through parts washers / disinfectors, supplied worldwide to the Biotech, Pharmaceutical, Medical, Healthcare, Personal Care and other critical processing industries.
Built to hygienic and sanitary standards and complying with ASME BPE, GAMP, ISPE and 21CFR11, the SonoKleen™ PartsWashers employ a combination of ultrasonic, immersion, turbulation, recirculation and spray cleaning to provide the ultimate clean. Parts washers provide an environmentally friendly, low water and energy usage washing facility for parts washing. Used for many different cleaning applications including change parts, compression tooling and many other components. The SonoKleen™ PartsWashers include liquid heating, chemical dosing, air drying, valving, pumps, instrumentation and an in-built control system.
- 316L Stainless steel radius-corners, sloping design, crevice-free Washing Chamber
- Standard and Special Chamber Sizes
- One to four chemical dosing systems
- Automatic locking lift-up door
- Demountable loading basket
- Validation Printer
- Standard and bespoke baskets
- Hygienic Pneumatically Operated Valves and instruments
- Hygienic Stainless Steel Pumps
- Stainless Steel covers
- HEPA filtered air drying and cooling
Material: 316L Stainless steel
Operating Temperature: Ambient to 95°C (optional 130°C Turbo Drying Cycle)
Operating Voltage: 230VAC or 400VAC (24VDC control)
Automation: CIPSuite Levels 1000 to 2000
Reporting: Printed records optional chart recorder.