What is Static CIP?
CIP systems or in its full form, Cleaning In Place systems, are defined as equipment and techniques to allow cleaning of process equipment without dismantling or manual cleaning with minimal operator involvement.
Suncombe and Washing
Suncombe's founder pioneered the technology of CIP in the 1950's. Suncombe CIP Systems have been supplied for over 50 years and are used throughout the world in many different industries and sectors.
- First Clean In Place System installed in 1961
- 1,000s of System used throughout the world.
- 50+ years of design experience.
- Developed with major clientele to meet their requirements.
- Suitable for full validation.
Benefits of CIP?
- Reproducible, Repeatable, Validatable and Controllable Results
- Reduction of Cleaning Time
- Increased productivity through reduction of down time
- Chemical Handling Reduction
- Simple Operation
- Cost and Utility Savings including chemicals, water and effluent, labour time etc.
- Health and Safety
- Batch Traceability and Records
- Stronger Chemicals and higher temperatures can be used
- Environmental Issues and Legislation
Containerised CIP Systems
Suncombe static CIP systems are also available as containerised versions mounted in shipping containers. Containerised units can improve space utilization and reduce the commissioning, validation and maintenance durations as the modular equipment is supplied in a “ready to operate” state, needing only utility connections on site. Containerised units can speed up projects and substantially reduce capital costs, by minimising the infrastructure requirements, whilst they also allow relocation in the case of changing operations.